Workshop / Event
Sat, July 18 to Sat, August 31, 2020
- The Omiya Bonsai Art Museum, Saitama will open again Friday May 29
- Due to the situation with novel coronavirus, The Omiya Bonsai Art Museum, Saitama has been temporarily closed since Mar 2, 2020. We are pleased to announce that the museum will reopen on Friday May 29, 2020. We will take measures to avoid coronavirus infection or spreading such as Please refer to…
- Reschedule the exhibitions and educational workshops (on and after May 29, 2020)
- Avoiding novel coronavirus infection or spreading, the reschedule exhibitions and the educational workshops as follows. We would like to inform you that there might be a change in schedule. Then the fumigation will be postpone in August. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your unde…
- Cashless payment is available
- Cashless payment is available Credit Card…VISA, MASTER Electronic Money…Kitaca、Suica、PASMO、TOICA、manaca、ICOCA、SUGOCA、nimoca、Hayakaken、nanaco、WAON、Rakuten-Edy
- Live Streaming by NICONICO ART MUSEUM from 2 pm on Sunday, 19 April 2020.
- The Omiya Bonsai Museum will broadcast the “Nico Nico Art Museum” using the live streaming service “Nico Nico Live Broadcasting” provided by Dwango Co., Ltd. We plan to broadcast with spring flowers bonsai and content that conveys the charm of bonsai. We hope you will enjoy it. Broadcasting date:…
- *Postponed* Omiya Bonsai Festival
- *Postponed* Omiya Bonsai Festival *New date October 16-18 (tentative) Every year from May 3rd to the 5th is the Bonsai Festival! Visit vendors along the street to buy bonsai trees, as well as pots to make your own. This is a massive gathering of bonsai enthusiasts from all over.